United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to explain the latest House of Dragon episode to my wife, you know, the one where the Uncle's wife is being buried after being burned alive by her dragon, then the uncle shags his niece who is the Princess and one of her illegitimate sons gets into a fight with the Queens son who has stolen a dragon from the bereaved Black girl with the blonde hair and stabs his eye out resulting in the grown ups all coming down and the Queen literally demanding an eye for an eye but ending up stabbing the Princess instead then her Dad coming in saying "well done", then the Princess and Uncle deciding to fake the death of the Princess's gay husband thus leaving her mother in law with 2 dead children in one night and the Princess and Uncle getting married in a ceremony with an unnatural amount of blood.
Apologies for the odd spoiler there but if you thought that was weird you need to watch this video.
I've honestly not seen anything as funny for ages.
Firstly, not sure what makes you do this sort of thing- is there any money in it or are you just a self publicist?
The woman is not a true rag or football fan, she basically seems to be going through the different stages of a relationship breakdown and at the end has obviously forgotten the last one and found someone else whilst sipping a cappuccino frappachino reading a slim volume.
The black guy does as BlueMC says, call Phil a Mancunian twat. He just comes across as especially thick.
The guy who thinks he's funny does come out with a good line "it's as embarrassing like watching your parents have sex". But I personating Spitty when your team is getting murdered shows he does not get out. He reminds me of the Alan Partridge superman Yorkshire man - the sort of nutter who if by chance he met anyone who worked at the swamp - he'd kidnap them, keep them in his bedroom and tattoo their body with images of Phil Jones.
The oh my god man, I first of all thought was a Geordie but he's South Asian. Ironic though that as the rag goals went in p, that would be the time to shout "oh my fucking hod, it's a goal" but certainly for the last one he seems calm.
The shouty man certainly needs medical help as I'm not sure who he's talking to.
The American one I suspect is still evading the FBI after the Capitol coup as he seems to be in the dark and I could swear there is a pair of horns and a bearskin hanging up.
Can l smoke some of that?

A report in the Telegraph is saying that the Saudis were offered a 30% stake in a PL club for 700 million.
'The club is thought to be Manchester united'
They then go on to state the Saudis would not have had any say in the running of the club. Instead they bought Newcastle for 350 Mill.
Money both well spent and saved I say.

2nd guy when Foden scores is that there in his United top and call Foden “ you Mancunian Twat “
It’s beyond bizarre
I’ll never forget being called a “fackin Maync cant” by some Cockney Rags in that Wembley semifinal in 2011.

They hate Mancunians but support United.

As I’ve just said above, we need to rid this sport of glory hunting cunts.

To watch the rags?

Well, yes, but I will be cheering on Everton. (Strangely I didn't when Liverpool played them, not sure why - but Evertons fans seem Ok in the main).

I think it will be a pretty close match with hopefully Everton to win, I was just puzzled by the 7pm Sunday kick-off - I can't recall that happening before, not even during those busy covid catch-up weeks.

Is it an experiment like with Friday evening matches and might there be more to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.