United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
a8b2b11cad0caa5b96901972c0106e8c.jpg
Is that Bebe?

Just caught the tail end of a documentary on Tommy Doc, and they said he brought the glory days back to utd. Eh? From when he got caught with his pants down and got sacked in july 1977 up until they beat Palace in the Cup final in may 1990, they won......

2 FA Cups. And if it wasn't for Gordon bloody Smith, it would have been 1.

Ok, so they have just beaten Omonia 2:3, but my God that has to rate as worse than Sunday. A Cypriot team that had to qualify via a playoff....

What is wrong with Man United?

If this continues they will have to restart talk of a 'European Super League' because they ain't getting back into the Wednesday cup by winning this one or by getting top-4, they are so sh1t. Especially CR7

Ok, so they have just beaten Omonia 2:3, but my God that has to rate as worse than Sunday. A Cypriot team that had to qualify via a playoff....

What is wrong with Man United?

If this continues they will have to restart talk of a 'European Super League' because they ain't getting back into the Wednesday cup by winning this one or by getting top-4, they are so sh1t. Especially CR7
The Cypriot team, currently fourth in their top division.
The Cypriot team that has spent 700k on transfers … in total for the last .EIGHT seasons.
I didn’t listen to the commentary, I presume it had comparisons of their total spend against United’s every few minutes…

The Cypriot team, currently fourth in their top division.
The Cypriot team that has spent 700k on transfers … in total for the last .EIGHT seasons.
I didn’t listen to the commentary, I presume it had comparisons of their total spend against United’s every few minutes…
So basically the same amount as they pay cronaldo for one week weather he plays or not.
Lol...

As a football team they are completely broken.

Their midfield is non existent. Any decent side they face they get overun in there

Spending almost £150M on Sancho and Casemiro is fucking laughable and all Ronaldo does now is strop

They have spent almost £200M on defenders in the last 18 months and still can't defend

A manager that looks out of his depth and the shadow of the Govan piss can still lingers like a fart in a lift.

Its fucking glorious to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.