United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a football team they are completely broken.

Their midfield is non existent. Any decent side they face they get overun in there

Spending almost £150M on Sancho and Casemiro is fucking laughable and all Ronaldo does now is strop

They have spent almost £200M on defenders in the last 18 months and still can't defend

A manager that looks out of his depth and the shadow of the Govan piss can still lingers like a fart in a lift.

Its fucking glorious to watch
They are shit but I still can't get my head around how they beat Arsenal and the dippers.

The gift that keeps on giving . Struggled against no disrespect a team they should be hammering . Loving it .

Muddled Mike on BBC breakfast just called Rashford "a super sub a genuine star " words fail me ! The media need someone to challenge The genuine super star at City, Nunez isn't going to do it so step forward Sir Marcus saviour of kids, to have more smoke blown up his arse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.