United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's noticeable that there's a lot of fans from other clubs that post on there and there are plenty that will call out the dyed in the wool rags for chatting shit. I've also noticed that some of the rags on there have RAWK like delusion about City, their arguments against us being totally ridiculous, long may it continue. Totally in their heads.

It's the clubs with the most tourist fans that are bitter, in the course of a few bad seasons they will lose a lot of fans because they will jump ship and support only success.
Exactly. Those with the plastic fan base will be the ones that suffer. I have a relative that has driven up to the Rags for 20 years, until 5 years or so ago, when he'd had enough. Cant think why.....

Exactly. Those with the plastic fan base will be the ones that suffer. I have a relative that has driven up to the Rags for 20 years, until 5 years or so ago, when he'd had enough. Cant think why.....

Ex Liverpool, Ex Rag, Ex Chelsea and now you'll see them sat there with half and half scarves on at the Etihad.

We’ve all got rag mates and family I just laugh at them all as I roll my strides up over my knees put a hanky on my head with the four knots ( one on each corner) and piss myself in my deckchair rubbing crisp and dry on my face singing always look on the bright side of life da dum da dum de dum de dum COME ON CITY. THEIR FACES RADIATE ME A LUVLY SUNTAN .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.