United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton were dire. There was an occasion near the end when they were pushing for an equaliser. (I used the term 'pushing for' in its loosest possible context). They had two players near each other on the left wing, and the one without the ball was not showing to receive a pass. Every other attacker and midfielder just waited in the penalty area for a cross, which astonishingly, United couldn't prevent.

I just thought any half-competent team would have given the wide player a few more build up options. If this is Lampard's level of coaching, then there's not much hope for him other than the England job or the Phil Neville coaching trajectory.

I realise this is the United thread, so to avoid being too far off topic, they were dreadful also.
Rags never learn do they , one assist and they're all " casemiro has arrived , that's what 70m gets you , exceptional performance" what I saw wasn't the CL winner from madrid, he was slow , at fault for Evertons goal , gave the ball away on numerous occasions yet bt gave him motm lol

Dawsons pie shop in Astley got ‘done’ Friday night and again last night. Police are keen to establish the whereabouts of this individual!!View attachment 57875

He is in the clear I can vouch for him and his whereabouts - he was with me ransacking the store rooms at the Hollands factory in Baxenden. Contrary to popular belief he doesn't eat pies - you should have seen the sheer number of steak and kidney puddings in the boot of his car !!

Danny Kelly creaming his kecks over the rags on tallshite. Man has no moral standard.
I only watched the first half but unless they morphed into 1970 Brazil or 2010 onwards City I just saw a shit team get a first half lead against an even shiter team who had no bollocks after taking the lead and gifted the rags the game.

Rags never learn do they , one assist and they're all " casemiro has arrived , that's what 70m gets you , exceptional performance" what I saw wasn't the CL winner from madrid, he was slow , at fault for Evertons goal , gave the ball away on numerous occasions yet bt gave him motm lol
According to Alice he is world.class.....

Danny Kelly creaming his kecks over the rags on tallshite. Man has no moral standard.

Brilliant. Long may it continue. The more these lot are built up by the media and their own fans on social media, the better for us. Let them think they have turned another corner every now and then, because they will forget how far they are actually behind us. Their owners will think everything is ok, until we bring them back down to earth with a bang at the next derby.

Rashford, PL Player of the Month? Do me a favour. But at least it means they are forced to keep him and keep picking him, which is great, because he's hopeless. If he's playing for United, that's at least one fewer competent player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.