United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens his career is over.

I'd like to believe so but someone always gives them another chance.

So United will probably exchange him for Mbappe. It's not like PSG will care of something that didn't happen in France. Or something like that but in another country.

Nothing to say he would have made it here. He made a good decision to go to Dortmund, it's the move to the Rags that hurt him. Time is still on his side though.
Foden has always been & always will be a better player. You could see that when he was 16. Peps tutelage pushed him but Sancho wouldn't have made it at City in my opinion. Doesn't have the pace & skill to be a top winger or the Passing to be a no.10. He has limited Talent for me Sancho.
Which shows up more because he's in a limited average team.

Foden has always been & always will be a better player. You could see that when he was 16. Peps tutelage pushed him but Sancho wouldn't have made it at City in my opinion. Doesn't have the pace & skill to be a top winger or the Passing to be a no.10. He has limited Talent for me Sancho.
Which shows up more because he's in a limited average team.
Do you know they beat a Cypriot team during the week!!!

Foden has done sweet FA for England. He even tried to bleach his hair thinking he’s the new Gazza during the last Euros. That went well..
Tbh mate I hope he jogs around taking it easy. I sincerely hope the WC squad consists of just rags and dippers running themselves into the ground to make money for FIFA and then carry on mugging you lot off when they turn out for their clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.