United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only watched the first half but I saw a 4 or 5 pass move that was very City-like. I thought I was watching the wrong match
It pains me to say it but it looks like Casemiro may make a big difference. It was noticeable that the midfield had more time to get forward and the back four were a lot calmer. Let's hope it doesn't last. On a more positive note I thought the front three were pretty shite. Sancho and Antony kept giving the ball away and Rashford couldn't hit a barn door. He makes Sterling look like Jimmy Greaves.

He says several times in that video that the likes of Lee Hendrie, Danny Mills (aka Legend) and Gabby Agbonlahor can't comment on the Ronaldo situation as "they're not united fans".
1. I'm assuming that he doesn't do irony, given his background.
2. Is he saying that only utd fans are allowed to comment on the situation?

It’s hard to believe he’s nearly 40 years old. He acts like a teenager who hasn’t got control of his emotions and hormones yet.
Ever since being a teenager he's been surrounded by sycophants, yes men and fawning fans, so I suppose it is understandable that his emotional development stalled and failed to mature beyond that of a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.