United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is vomit inducing innit.

It's hard to believe that's from a supposedly independent and impartial main stream media outlet and not some fanzine or in house production.

And to think the deluded, entitled mard arse rag fans claim the media are somehow against them, laughable.
I wouldn’t describe the Daily Mail as impartial. Nor do they have to be (or any other paper for that matter).

Most papers have their leanings. The Mail is one of the better papers when it comes to City (they have the most pro-City writer in their ranks in Martin Samuel as well as Micah Richards). The Guardian are the worst for being anti-City, or more accurately, anti-Emirati. When for general News, you’d be looking at getting decent information the other way round.

I wouldn’t describe the Daily Mail as impartial. Nor do they have to be (or any other paper for that matter).

Most papers have their leanings. The Mail is one of the better papers when it comes to City (they have the most pro-City writer in their ranks in Martin Samuel as well as Micah Richards). The Guardian are the worst for being anti-City, or more accurately, anti-Emirati. When for general News, you’d be looking at getting decent information the other way round.
Whilst I agree Samuel is ok, I wouldn't necessarily say he's actively ''pro City'' but he does avoid the worst of the biased, bitter, sneering anti-City vitriol and failure to acknowledge the clubs achievements that most other publications and journo's like to indulge in.

But overall the Mail is ridiculously sycophantic towards united and their fans, which I realise is mainly just for commercial reasons, to gain plenty of views, subs and clicks (and associated advertising revenue) from all the worldwide armchair united fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.