United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole won 9 on the bounce with a worse team
Ole, what a man, what a manager, I wonder what he is doing now ? Leading a think tank to rid the world of poverty ? What ever he's doing, we have to be thankful for his time with us.
By us, I mean football, the football family will always remember Ole.

I went into a shop today to buy a Dracula costume. The girl tried to sell me a Manchester United shirt. I said, "I think you misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a COUNT!"
And she replied 'I thought you wanted to scare the children'

I went to the same shop and she sold me a Phil Jones mask

Ole, what a man, what a manager, I wonder what he is doing now ? Leading a think tank to rid the world of poverty ? What ever he's doing, we have to be thankful for his time with us.
By us, I mean football, the football family will always remember Ole.
Amen to that.
Happy days; jumpers for goal posts!
There may never be another bus driver like him.

Still shit cunts.

However what I would say is it will be extremely dangerous if these cunts continue to remain within touching distance of the title.

If there is even the slightest sniff of them being in with a shout they will get every fucking bit of “help” known to man.

They will make the previous assistance the Dippers have had look like absolute crumbs.

There is nothing more the powers that be would love more than having these shitbags being in a title race.
They won’t get near the title .......... this good run is just papering over the cracks yet again .............I seem to recall folk being worried before the derby and look what happened then ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.