United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shit cunts.

However what I would say is it will be extremely dangerous if these cunts continue to remain within touching distance of the title.

If there is even the slightest sniff of them being in with a shout they will get every fucking bit of “help” known to man.

They will make the previous assistance the Dippers have had look like absolute crumbs.

There is nothing more the powers that be would love more than having these shitbags being in a title race.
They are already getting the decisions since Webb took over.
It started the 1st game of the season v Brighton (although they lost) with a non red for McFoulaot and a penalty for Brighton waved away and so many major incorrect decisions they get in their favour, to name a few, penalty yesterday not looked at for more than a few seconds (be given the other end), playing basketball in the area v Southampton, the offside goal v Dippers which the media told us why the offside goal was allowed but strangely not given before or since, the Arsenal opener ruled out, the bookings they avoid inc Rat face every single game who should have 2 per game for his antics, Its currently at Ferguson level of cheating

They are scraping results every week , West Ham did more than enough for a point , Muck Tag has done well to organise that rabble and put FakeRonaldo in his place , but it was only a couple of weeks ago these scummy bastards were losing 1-6 at the Etihad and we took the foot off the throttle , we really could have scored ten that day.

Fuck that remember the clock your next derby’s Macclesfield etc etc, credit my arse whisky nose couldn’t even congratulate us by name our neighbours?? never forget there scum

Never ever will I have a good word for the scum over the road ? NEVER
They laugh and laugh and had banners and songs, even players, Fergie, all taking the piss

they think it's all about them and the rest are just feeding off the scraps they have thrown
scum is too nice a word to use to describe them, pure fucking evil, I would not piss on them if they were on fire

Ten Bob has got them more organised and working harder and credit where it's due they have beaten Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal. It's a bit early to say they're back though. Yesterday they were poor against a timid West Ham and once again the doughnut thief saved them.
Credit where its due.
Credit where its due.

Fuck them.
Every single one

The sad thing is, with all the hyperbole over Rashford's "return to form", every one of us on here could have predicted it.

From SSN to Silly Sally, it’s so bloody unsurprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.