United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be tricky enough trip for TWGC™ tomorrow. If Fulham have had Mitrovic on a diet of raw meat during the week, Maguire and the butcher of Amsterdam™ could be in for a bruising afternoon.

makes follow fillow sound like a grammy winner ;-)

Ah the butcher, he looked a bit more Fred Elliot when the ten foot Norwegian and Phil from Stockport rattled double hat tricks past him. They do get giddy when one of their players has an alright game don’t they? Would you have him over Ake? I wouldn’t.

United were quite jubilant about stealing city transfer targets from under our noses, by paying more money. United seemed to have an attitude that if city wanted them they must be good. Examples Sanchez, Maguire and Fred which have turned out to be flops for united and have left or are about to be transferred. Were they just managed badly at united or just bad players. Would they have done much better at city had we signed them or did we dodge some bullets ?
Let that be a warning to any player wanting to ruin their career, join the rags at your peril, on the other hand if it's all about making money !!

Ah the butcher, he looked a bit more Fred Elliot when the ten foot Norwegian and Phil from Stockport rattled double hat tricks past him. They do get giddy when one of their players has an alright game don’t they? Would you have him over Ake? I wouldn’t.
No Ake far superior.

As a chef the use of a cleaver and not a butchers or boning knife in all these rag wankers flags songs for him riles me somehow

I think what the scum need is a reality check, a visit to planet earth.
Because of the protection afforded them by the British media and the fawning, sycophantic journalists who live in fear of upsetting both the rags and the dippers, they have become off-limits to everyone with an enquiring mind. It's like golden rule number one - you don't ever criticise the redshirts.

Imagine if we -or any other Prem club- had thrown the sorts of money the rags in particular have thrown on players (even before Kim Yong Pisscan retired), we would have been ridiculed, humiliated and vilified for the rest of our existence as a football club. The abuse would have been merciless.
If the rags went out and got Emile Hesky out of retirement for £100 million and paid him £1 million pounds per week, the media would say it's good business. They would tell us how astute the rags are in buying such a solid, reliable and experienced player.

The rag followers have been living in a fantasy world for as long as I can remember, and it's down to being beyond reproach regardless of what they do. Same with the dipper fans and their murderous actions over the years, beyond criticism.
Beautiful as ever KB

Let that be a warning to any player wanting to ruin their career, join the rags at your peril, on the other hand if it's all about making money !!
But they never go for the money Arthur.
It’s all about the isstory, the prestige in joining TWGC, winning trophies and being a boyhood rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.