United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the silly preening **** wishes he’d not listened to Ferguson now and signed for us. He’d have a title and possibly another CL if he’d come here and worked hard for Pep.

When will players realise Utd are done and there’s no point signing for them if you want trophies?

I don't believe it was ever a possibility of him coming to City.

I just can't imagine Pep wanting him around a very close-knit group players - because he's a narcissistic ****.

I don't believe it was ever a possibility of him coming to City.

I just can't imagine Pep wanting him around a very close-knit group players - because he's a narcissistic ****.
I don't think he was ever coming as well. I remember khaldoon saying something about getting our competitors back a few years ago for shit stirring against us. Txixi might have seen this as being happy for our name to be dragged in to force the scum into making a financial decision which fucked them for a while.

United announce on SKY News that they are considering " taking the appropriate action regarding Ronaldo " ............................and have decided to give him an extension to his current contract.

Very clever ;-) just to say at the Cow shop in Clitheroe they make a great black pudding haggis roulade :-)
My mate used to get sausages from an artisan butchers in Clitheroe, wonder if it’s the same place? Can’t ask him as he died pre Covid.

Does anyone remember this nobs reaction to the Ronaldo signing? I don't think any of us could have foreseen it would turn out quite like this! Think Wio needs reminding.

He’s not doing very well with his social media in relation to united is he.
Ole - ‘give him the blank cheque to write whatever he wants’.
PR37 - a stupid knowing nodding smile

What next, Rooney to manage them after ten hag, accompanied by a short pr montage of visiting an old people home?

What a fucking cesspit of a club. Pure cunts from top to bottom, on and off the pitch.

They constantly employ/sign toxic dickheads while paying them a fortune to create chaos and drama.

It's fucking great and long may it continue.

I'm off for a cold fucking Guinness.
Are they money laundering?

Does anyone remember this nobs reaction to the Ronaldo signing? I don't think any of us could have foreseen it would turn out quite like this! Think Wio needs reminding.

To be honest this is exactly how many people expected it panning out. Just like every single bling reactionary signing the rags have made since the piss can left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.