United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
since the piss can left.
I reckon he's still there: pulling the strings, having an influence on everything that goes on.
The evil dictator is working hand-in-glove with the Glazer family to ensure the money keeps rolling in. I believe he's there in an 'advisory role,' but it's not an official appointment, and that something very shady is going on behind the scenes and it's to do with the pisscan and the Yanks, I truly believe it.
Over the last decade that club has wasted billions and billions of pounds with fuck all to show for it. Not just players, either. The managers they've appointed (and subsequently had to sack) and the pay-outs they have been forced to settle will have been mind-blowing - but they are still managing to outspend every other club in the Premier league.

I believe the bullying pisscan is still on the wages bill at the swamp and that something very very wrong is happening.

Time will tell.

I bet the silly preening **** wishes he’d not listened to Ferguson now and signed for us. He’d have a title and possibly another CL if he’d come here and worked hard for Pep.

When will players realise Utd are done and there’s no point signing for them if you want trophies?

500k a week convinced him to sign, not Fergie

What a fucking cesspit of a club. Pure cunts from top to bottom, on and off the pitch.

They constantly employ/sign toxic dickheads while paying them a fortune to create chaos and drama.

It's fucking great and long may it continue.

I'm off for a cold fucking Guinness.
Took your advice, on my third Guinness and starting to feel so much better.

Not really a surprise to discover that their " supporters " are fucking braindead and cannot see what their rancid club is really about.

They take stupidity and hypocrisy to another level and atttract the most feeble minded of society thanks to the media brainwashing.
I think the inability to see through both the internal (MUFC) and external (almost, every outlet !) Media whitewashing, sums up the average MUFC fan.
As the vast majority have never been to Trafford, it becomes a "never never" utopian land where nothing ever goes wrong.
If things are shite, a new story will appear of an incoming major signing (remember, Wesley Schneider's impending signature) or the next, best ever youngster.
I can understand the Rag Media Machine churning this balderdash out, Liverpool also do this (Nunez should be the November Player of the Month ?).
However it is the general media's insistence on the 2 Red-top teams being supreme in every way, that is pathetic and inaccurate.
God help us all if a MUFC or LFC player shines in the World Cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.