United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anyone from the middle East being interested in either the dippers or the rags at the price they would want and I think they know that, City, PSG and Newcastle together were bought for less than 700m.
To compete against City they have a chance, to compete with the CFG model they have no chance.
They've lost the battle with FFP and probably shit themselves with the publication of our latest accounts, and the huge success that is the CFA.
The dippers don't want to now make the necessary investment so there throwing the towel in, they recently spent £50m on a new 1st team training facility, it should have been 10 times that.

I agree, he played them. But, unlike the general consensus here, I don’t believe the Rags would have paid him a penny more than what he has already worked.
Agreed but if they’d been a bit cleverer, they could have got a fee for him now & got him off their wages bill. But - they have still lost their best goal scorer even if he is a dick. Either way - Ronaldo is the winner here.

Wow!

City you have destroyed both the red shirts in 1 season.

Failed to stop us with fake financial regulations.

Failed with the super league.

Failed FC.

Oh what a glorious time to be a blue. Throw Ronaldo into the mix…lol. Disaster of a club.

Bring on the new blood thirsty capitalists.

Destroyed on and off the pitch. 100 billion fans and untold billions spent to end up a laughing stock. Take those scouse tramps with you and do us all a favour and fuck off.

You lose dickwads -:)

Agreed but if they’d been a bit cleverer, they could have got a fee for him now & got him off their wages bill. But - they have still lost their best goal scorer even if he is a dick. Either way - Ronaldo is the winner here.
Can't agree with that at all mate. On loan with them paying at least some of his wages is what I expected come Jan.

They have had two good sides in there history.
Everything else Is a myth
It is a myth.
Taggart is frequently referred to as the best manager of all time, bollocks !!
All they ever did during his reign was buy everyone's best players, like Van Persie, Rooney, Cole etc etc etc...the list is huge. (even tried to buy Shearer).

How can anyone forget the 2011 CL final. When Pep's Barca absolutely outplayed Taggarts team. Played them off the Wembley park.
Pep Gave the old piss can a humiliating footballing lesson that night. They couldn't get the ball....Best ever manager my arse.
It was laughable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.