United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who buys them they will only be as good as the infrastructure in place, for a start , they won’t be winning the league whilst Pep is in charge , I couldn’t give two shits who buys them tbh , battles are won on the pitch and not in the boardroom , we have an unrivalled infrastructure that has been ten years in the making , even United have to abide to FFP just like mega rich Newcastle do , we got in before the drawbridge closed thankfully, Chelsea’s owners have thrown obscene amounts of money at the team and they are dogshite , Ten Hag won’t win the league no matter how much they throw at , it’s a fact that has been staring their fans in the face , shit managers and poor player acquisition has been the problem and not the money that has been thrown at it, we overtook them years ago with a revenue nothing like what we have now, they may compete more but they won’t overtake us on the pitch for years to come - fuck them is what I say.

Not that the BBC or Sky are biased or anything but the top two headlines on BBC and SKY “News” involve this and Ronaldo!
They've spun the Ronaldo story to perfection again, as they do with all negative press over there

PR department putting in the overtime, albeit not particularly difficult work to get the thick red muppets back on side as any mention of a sale gets them firmly back on side

No matter who buys them they will only be as good as the infrastructure in place, for a start , they won’t be winning the league whilst Pep is in charge , I couldn’t give two shits who buys them tbh , battles are won on the pitch and not in the boardroom , we have an unrivalled infrastructure that has been ten years in the making , even United have to abide to FFP just like mega rich Newcastle do , we got in before the drawbridge closed thankfully, Chelsea’s owners have thrown obscene amounts of money at the team and they are dogshite , Ten Hag won’t win the league no matter how much they throw at , it’s a fact that has been staring their fans in the face , shit managers and poor player acquisition has been the problem and not the money that has been thrown at it, we overtook them years ago with a revenue nothing like what we have now, they may compete more but they won’t overtake us on the pitch for years to come - fuck them is what I say.

We had 35 years in the wilderness so I'd be happy with the same, I think that means they have 30 years to go?

I hope this is the case but they're in a stronger position than we were in 2008 and look at our success since.

Bizarely their fans seem to think Ronaldo s interview has forced the Glazer's to sell and are hailing him a hero.

They really take stupidity to another level - the most gullible fuckers in the world.

The media should be all over this and exposing it for what is is. The reason the Yanks bought Liverpool and the rags was to push through a European super league. Sheer fucking greed. Now that's dead In the water they don't want to know. They want to stop demonising our owners and give these wankers the shit they deserve. I guess Martin Samuel will be the only one to tell it how it is.

Their share price has shot up

Now who could have seen that coming ?

Obviously the Glazers are shit owners who are holding the club back according to Gary Chuckles, but they are nowhere near as fucking stupid as their fans !

Played by Ronaldo whilst the Glazers continue to take millions out of the coffers - could not happen to a bigger **** of a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.