United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the giddy cunts getting excited at the prospect of being bought by ?

They will obviously believe that every fabulously wealthy entrepreneur will be desperate to spunk the necessary reddies for the honour of acquiring their crumbling edifice and success laden 'istory ( pre 2013/14 that is ).

Probably would never occur to the braindead twats that the story of the " possible " sale could just be deflectory tactic to cover the embarassment caused by all the Ronaldo shit, with the added bonus of an uplift of the share price.

The Glazers have invested a small fortune on players who have been been failures, due to shite recruitment and management, but are not going to put money into the infrastructure of the crumbling " stadium of rust".

Why would they bother when the lemmings and tourists turn up in zombie like hoardes ?

Piss taking with these cunts is so fucking easy , not to mention totally deserved, after years of their fucking arrogance.

Happy days you pathetic excuses for supporters .

The FA will not rest till they can by whatever it takes to re-instate the rags as Number 1.
Luckily for you then it will be some time yet. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if Messrs Mcilhenny and Reynolds fund Wrexham all the way to the big time before they’re anywhere near ready to challenge.

There are at least three PL clubs who are much more desirable for potential signings than the rags. And all three can challenge for honours. I dont see them winning the title within the next 7 or 8 years, during which we will continue to grow off the pitch and dominate on it. United are fucked.

I’ve got 3p and half a Curly Wurly

Fatty Shaw approves this message....

8386895163_1d1b102f6d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.