United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caf seems to think they can use the Etihad if they do rebuilding works at the swamp.
It's council owned so city wouldn't get a say and the council couldn't refuse.
They really are thick.
We’ve done it once and this is the thanks we got..EE2A7AEC-4157-4DB2-A265-D3235D5E479C.jpeg
I know our owner(s) like to play nicely but if this happened I think they’d see a huge backlash from the fans, much more than the super league debacle.
So how about FUCK OFF YOU RAG CUNTS!

Two assists from the Welsh goalie for St. Marcus - he did the timewarp on the first goal (Took a step to the right and wrongfooted himself.) Comfortable save if he'd stayed where he was. 2nd goal he let through his bloody legs!
Let the media blow more smoke up his scummy-arse. I'd be more worried about the sitter he missed in the first half, and his failure to pass to a better placed colleague (Foden).
Scum.
That third goal only highlighted this.
Got lucky it went through a load of legs and bodies in the way, when others were waiting further along.
Every goal's a good'un, but personal selfishness and glory were obviously the winners.

We’ve done it once and this is the thanks we got..View attachment 62313
I know our owner(s) like to play nicely but if this happened I think they’d see a huge backlash from the fans, much more than the super league debacle.
It's not going to happen.
1. We aren't going to share our City covered Stadium with them (bit different in 1946) - it would need a refurb every game.
2. The council can't change the lease and force us to have them.
3. There's not enough days in the week, to support 2x sets of matches with wear and tear on pitch thrown in.
4. Sod em.

It's not going to happen.
1. We aren't going to share our City covered Stadium with them (bit different in 1946) - it would need a refurb every game.
2. The council can't change the lease and force us to have them.
3. There's not enough days in the week, to support 2x sets of matches with wear and tear on pitch thrown in.
4. Sod em.
shutterstock_1172009182 (1).jpg

We’ve done it once and this is the thanks we got..View attachment 62313

Interestingly, on redcaf there was a thread '5 years and waiting' to discuss their lack of recent trophies. A blue friend of mine made sure they posted something on it every few days, to keep it on the first page.

A few weeks ago their mods 'locked it down'

Such a shame.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get one of those Owe Rösler 'My Grandad bombed Old Trafford' t-shirts?

Interestingly, on redcaf there was a thread '5 years and waiting' to discuss their lack of recent trophies. A blue friend of mine made sure they posted something on it every few days, to keep it on the first page.

A few weeks ago their mods 'locked it down'

Such a shame.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get one of those Owe Rösler 'My Grandad bombed Old Trafford' t-shirts?
Not cheap..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.