United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you’ve got nothing left to throw at City…
615D9EF5-CC54-4361-ADD7-42AA236DE4D6.jpeg
@Ric i think you need to do something about this crap outdated forum software you are using
0445AC5A-94AF-4BDF-B5CB-27542A24C304.jpeg

maybe follow the Caf example and remain outdated and living in the past…

E802061E-404A-4196-8054-FF8370B2F794.jpeg

I suppose he was semi right about me…shortsighted (semi) elderly man… but again I’m wondering whether he/she’s thought it through - being a young, glory hunting plastic supporter themselves, and the connotations that implies.

Attachments

• 7F8CC554-26EC-4543-999E-9C4F028B2F9A.jpeg
    7F8CC554-26EC-4543-999E-9C4F028B2F9A.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 32
They believe they are going to be showered with Gold from an investor who will payoff the glazers and the debt, giving the go-ahead for the buying of Mbappe, Messi, Sniejder, and the building of a brand new megastore stadium on the same site as the scaffolding.

The important word in all that is ‘believe’.
Sniejder? They signed him years ago mate. Hes due his testimonial next year

View attachment 62406
@Ric i think you need to do something about this crap outdated forum software you are using
View attachment 62407

View attachment 62409

I suppose he was semi right about me…shortsighted (semi) elderly man… but again I’m wondering whether he/she’s thought it through - being a young, glory hunting plastic supporter themselves, and the connotations that implies.

It's weird because only yesterday I was thinking how much more sophisticated this forum is than the cafe. In all the important ways like breadth, depth and quality of discussion and obviously sense of humour, it is (like our team) a much better proposition. Clearly there's the exception to the rule (looking at you Match thread) but by and large we have an eclectic and engaging community. Dare I go as far to say I see BM as a place full of passion, fun, erudition, great taste, groundedness and not a little panache. In contrast they just seem to come off as sad little whiners in zebra tracksuits.

You can't buy class and they've never had it. Even when they were top dog it was all hubris, entitlement, arrogance and bullying. The stench of those behaviours linger in the cafe and have now been joined by the bedfellows of desperation and bitterness.

Last edited:
It's weird actually because only yesterday I was thinking how much more sophisticated this forum is than the cafe. In all the important ways like breadth, depth and quality of discussion and obviously sense of humour, it is (like our team) a much better proposition. Clearly there's the exception to the rule (looking at you Match thread) but by and large we have an eclectic and engaging community. Dare I go as far to say I see BM as a place full of passion, fun, erudition, great taste, groundedness and not a little elan and panache. In contrast they just seem to come off as sad little whiners in zebra tracksuits.

You can't buy class and they've never had it. Even when they were top dog it was all hubris, entitlement, arrogance and bullying. The stench of those behaviours linger in the cafe and have now been joined by desperation and bitterness.
Sophisticated, sophisti fuckin' cated, this forum !
Have you seen the posts from our colonials ? From that fucker in the shires, drone, to name but two. The only bit of class this forum has is us lot from M33.

But he's right about short sighted old men, there's loads of them.

Apart from me.

It's weird because only yesterday I was thinking how much more sophisticated this forum is than the cafe. In all the important ways like breadth, depth and quality of discussion and obviously sense of humour, it is (like our team) a much better proposition. Clearly there's the exception to the rule (looking at you Match thread) but by and large we have an eclectic and engaging community. Dare I go as far to say I see BM as a place full of passion, fun, erudition, great taste, groundedness and not a little panache. In contrast they just seem to come off as sad little whiners in zebra tracksuits.

You can't buy class and they've never had it. Even when they were top dog it was all hubris, entitlement, arrogance and bullying. The stench of those behaviours linger in the cafe and have now been joined by the bedfellows of desperation and bitterness.

Great post!

I believe all that Arrogance by the rags and Liverpool comes from the media blowing smoke up there arse! They grow up entitled because the media tell them daily there the biggest bestest clubs ever!

View attachment 62406
View attachment 62407

View attachment 62409

Bluemoon undoubtedly the best fans website out there. The shorter pages suit me just fine, please leave well alone Ric.

I do not go on other fans forums because they are inferior in every way.

Well said, perfectly summed up my feelings about this web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.