United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I was Rashford I wouldn’t sign a new contract at the rags unless they offer 500k week because looking at the media Rashford is in the same company as Mbappe and Haaland! Real Madrid hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahab
Rio says 'Marcus, take the contract and don't negotiate.'
Marcus and his agent reach for the big red button.

They continue to be a laugh a minute.

I reckon Rashford is off to PSG ..they seem to really want him.

Can't see him saying no at the prospect of him going there, and the rags being fobbed of with Neymar in return.

They will think they got the better end of the deal until they wake up and realise, Neymar is 30, 31 in February and is looking for a final pay day which psg are unwilling to do.

Can't see him saying no at the prospect of him going there, and the rags being fobbed of with Neymar in return.
Maybe. I can't see it myself, the vermin know it would be just another Ladyboy situation: diving, cheating çunt of a human being taking them to the cleaners whilst single-handedly destroying the camaraderie and friendly atmosphere of the changing room.
I would dearly love to see it all happen again, but not even the rag hierarchy are that stupid...or are they?

Maybe. I can't see it myself, the vermin know it would be just another Ladyboy situation: diving, cheating çunt of a human being taking them to the cleaners whilst single-handedly destroying the camaraderie and friendly atmosphere of the changing room.
I would dearly love to see it all happen again, but not even the rag hierarchy are that stupid...or are they?
Come on, do you really think they'll ever learn?

I reckon Rashford is off to PSG ..they seem to really want him.

They will think they got the better end of the deal until they wake up and realise, Neymar is 30, 31 in February and is looking for a final pay day which psg are unwilling to do.
So a sister shagger, instead of a sister in law shagger

Arrogant bastards shining through. List of demands! Who do they thing they are? Oh yes, Manshesh Shunited.

We were grateful just for somebody to save our club when we were literally days from administration. They are shaking their baby rattles because, let's face it, they're not happy that someone else is better than them.

There are hundreds of thousands of football fans grateful for the chance just to support their team. The togetherness through thick and thin, the trips away, the hard fought wins and heart breaking losses. Not them, in order for their club to be worthy of their support they demand success. Because to them, support is success. It's why they chose united in the first place - to win, to lord it over everyone else, so they didn't have to justify themselves and could just reply with a put down.

Their stadium is a blight on the Manchester skyline. Their football is turgid. Their fans are so self entitled they don't actually want the team to have to play football, they think they should be just given everything. The stands are infested with rats even on a non match day. Their training ground is behind even our old one, deemed unsuitable for a top team. Their clothing ranges are designed to make their fans look like pricks. They buy players out of jealousy to prevent rivals getting them, and then proceed to burn their careers through mismanagement and infighting. They still praise and fear the walking corpse whose pride and self interest, and love of horse spunk, got them into this situation in the first place.

Do they truly think we all hold their club in such regard? That they are a special bastion of British footballing heritage who deserve better than city, cheltenham, east fife or bury? They're a club of drug test dodging, under bathroom door peeping, spoiled meat selling, widow evicting, tragedy milking scumbags.

Think you've covered all the bases very succinctly there, if aliens land and want to know who's who we can just let them read this to understand that lot. Excellent post.

Rashford isn't a player who delivers consistently.

He'll have these mad periods where he'll look really good, like he has done this season, then he'll completely go off the boil and turn out these woeful displays.

Whether that is down to the fact the rags change their managers repeatedly or down to the fact Rashford's form dips all the time who knows but he'll never have a season of consistency and these stories of PSG wanting him are ridiculous.

But fair play to him, I think he's a good kid with a big heart, local lad too putting something back into his community, most players leave that life behind but he's not one of them.

Rashford's contract is a non-story anyway. the rags have an option to extend it by a year even if he doesn't extend.

I think the issue is that he’s already in big wages and so, if the extend, all they get is 12 months of paying big wages to disenfranchised player who walks on a free at the end of it.
I hope they do extend as it also stops them moving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.