United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the list of players United fans are demanding the club make enquiries to buy.
  • Erling Haaland
  • Jack Grealish
  • Riyad Mahrez
  • Julián Álvarez
  • Kevin De Bruyne
  • Rodri
  • Kalvin Phillips
  • Phil Foden
  • Ilkay Gündogan
  • Bernardo Silva
  • Cole Palmer
  • Rúben Dias
  • Aymeric Laporte
  • John Stones
  • Nathan Aké
  • Manuel Akanji
  • Sergio Gomez
  • João Cancelo
  • Kyle Walker
  • Ederson
  • Stefan Ortega
  • Scott Carson

Here's the list of players United fans are demanding the club make enquiries to buy.
  • Erling Haaland
  • Jack Grealish
  • Riyad Mahrez
  • Julián Álvarez
  • Kevin De Bruyne
  • Rodri
  • Kalvin Phillips
  • Phil Foden
  • Ilkay Gündogan
  • Bernardo Silva
  • Cole Palmer
  • Rúben Dias
  • Aymeric Laporte
  • John Stones
  • Nathan Aké
  • Manuel Akanji
  • Sergio Gomez
  • João Cancelo
  • Kyle Walker
  • Ederson
  • Stefan Ortega
  • Scott Carson

They will not go after that De Bruyne guy, he was shit at the world cup

Well then, here are the demands of the rag fuckers supporters clubs to any potential buyers.

It's this demand that's ludicrous....as if they would want to be left behind when it does get reincarnated. It would be commercial suicide not to be part of it.
  • Commitment to never again seeking to enter a competition like the European Super League without the definitive consent of fans

It's this demand that's ludicrous....as if they would want to be left behind when it does get reincarnated. It would be commercial suicide not to be part of it.
  • Commitment to never again seeking to enter a competition like the European Super League without the definitive consent of fans
Plus, how do you get definitive consent from the fans ? Only season ticket holders are allowed to vote ? All 1.1 billion (yawn) ?
They would have to set out what the SL offered, then people would raise 'what if' questions delaying everything even further. Me and you know it will never happen, are they so deluded, so stupid that they believe it would ?

They are so precious and up themselves.
Not only do they want a morally pure billionaire (good luck with that lads!) who will not take anything out, they want to dictate terms to him.
Deluded isn't in it. If it were me, I'd look at that list and think: 'Fuck it! Do they think I'm a charity?'

They are so precious and up themselves.
Not only do they want a morally pure billionaire (good luck with that lads!) who will not take anything out, they want to dictate terms to him.
Deluded isn't in it. If it were me, I'd look at that list and think: 'Fuck it! Do they think I'm a charity?'
And any prospective buyer knows that if he doesn't give them what they demand and doesn't bring instant success, there would be so many Zebra on Warwick Road, David Attenborough would be doing a series on them.

• Erling Haaland
  • Jack Grealish
  • Riyad Mahrez
  • Julián Álvarez
  • Kevin De Bruyne
  • Rodri
  • Kalvin Phillips
  • Phil Foden
  • Ilkay Gündogan
  • Bernardo Silva
  • Cole Palmer
  • Rúben Dias
  • Aymeric Laporte
  • John Stones
  • Nathan Aké
  • Manuel Akanji
  • Sergio Gomez
  • João Cancelo
  • Kyle Walker
  • Ederson
  • Stefan Ortega
  • Scott Carson
Not a chance with their team of scouts, so late to the party that they are still putting scout files together on Danny Tiatto and Kevin Horlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.