United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the MUEN, curiosity really, only to see a piece written for the braindead turds that follow their nonsense, only to see a thread where Varane has spoken to Mbappe to persuade him to sign for the rags.

Apparently Mbappe is unhappy at PSG, and as the Portugese Ponce is no longer there, the scum are in need of a quality striker.

Martial apparently isn't considered to be good enough ( no shit ) to lead their strike force.

Between them and the dippers, writing shite to suck them in , must be the easiest job in the world if the above is a typical example.

Has anyone at one time in their life had to work behind enemy lines ?

Me for survival in life had too.
Worked as a kitchen porter in various kitchens at the swamp seasons 95-98. Never watched a game whilst I was there.

For my bit I worked slow , very slow.
I also claim to robbing what was apparently one of the players kitchen's of cereals. Rios favourite crunchy nut cornflakes.

One thing I noticed the waitresses -servers who were also casual aged from 15-18 dressed and made up
to the high knees just get a glimpse and maybes a let on for more from the players. The lengths they went through made one think.

a close blue mate of mine also worked on the phones for the enemy and always answered the phone "Manchester United diaries.

Has anyone at one time in their life had to work behind enemy lines ?

Me for survival in life had too.
Worked as a kitchen porter in various kitchens at the swamp seasons 95-98. Never watched a game whilst I was there.

For my bit I worked slow , very slow.
I also claim to robbing what was apparently one of the players kitchen's of cereals. Rios favourite crunchy nut cornflakes.

One thing I noticed the waitresses -servers who were also casual aged from 15-18 dressed and made up
to the high knees just get a glimpse and maybes a let on for more from the players. The lengths they went through made one think.

a close blue mate of mine also worked on the phones for the enemy and always answered the phone "Manchester United diaries.
Not worked there but went to a couple of works Xmas parties in the '80's due to the gaffer being a card wielding rag. A group of us managed to get on the pitch one year with a couple of lads relieving themselves in the penalty area, ha ha.
That wasn't the reason why we never went back, it was the vast overcharge on the bar bill! Fancy that eh!

United behind vs Cadiz, they need Maguire back - but hopefully not until after the 18th Dec!

Shaw saying good things about Man City players regarding having the ball all the time is he inkling for a move to City seeing his contract will run out 2023 knowing we need a left back and Shaw for me is a quality left back and I’d have him!

Would you!?
I take it he does know City players have a target weight they must maintain.

Just looked at the MUEN, curiosity really, only to see a piece written for the braindead turds that follow their nonsense, only to see a thread where Varane has spoken to Mbappe to persuade him to sign for the rags.

Apparently Mbappe is unhappy at PSG, and as the Portugese Ponce is no longer there, the scum are in need of a quality striker.

Martial apparently isn't considered to be good enough ( no shit ) to lead their strike force.

Between them and the dippers, writing shite to suck them in , must be the easiest job in the world if the above is a typical example.
Mbappe,Haaland, Alvarez. Phil no.10. Hmmm…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.