United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone at one time in their life had to work behind enemy lines ?

Me for survival in life had too.
Worked as a kitchen porter in various kitchens at the swamp seasons 95-98. Never watched a game whilst I was there.

For my bit I worked slow , very slow.
I also claim to robbing what was apparently one of the players kitchen's of cereals. Rios favourite crunchy nut cornflakes.

One thing I noticed the waitresses -servers who were also casual aged from 15-18 dressed and made up
to the high knees just get a glimpse and maybes a let on for more from the players. The lengths they went through made one think.

a close blue mate of mine also worked on the phones for the enemy and always answered the phone "Manchester United diaries.

Rag.

Jesus that balance sheet is bad.... borrowings of 630 million and 431 million owed including transfer installments.

Revenue plummeting 70 million from day to day earnings between 2021 to 2022. Cash balance from 121 to 24 million.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands (clap clap)

On another note. You lot are sleeping safely in your beds as its night time. Here in Oz it isn't so, in your absence I am hating them just that bit more to make up for your lack of participation.

You can thank me later.

On another note. You lot are sleeping safely in your beds as its night time. Here in Oz it isn't so, in your absence I am hating them just that bit more to make up for your lack of participation.

You can thank me later.
I’ve learnt to hate them in my sleep.

You can thank me later.
What the fuck are you still doing there?
Your marrows will be overgrown.

You can thank me later.
We should set up a relay of hatred across the globe to ensure that the feeling is not diluted. It can be like the old British Empire " the sun never sets on our hatred of the scum!!".

Last edited:
We should set up a relay of hatred across the globe to ensure that the feeling is not diluted. It can be like the old British Empire " the sun never sets on our hatred of the scum!!".
Now that is a good idea.
'OK it's 10pm in the UK so I'm now handing over to the Asian Blues who will keep the hate flowing until its Australia's turn.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.