United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that I couldn't be bothered to re-read the whole report in detail again, and so missed some stuff, which is equally likely.

Actually no. You were right in your interpretation. Well done.

To be fair, it doesn't really take any incite or genuine perception where those two sets of deluded cunts and the media arselickers are involved.

Article on ESPN - Only Mbappe is better than Rashford - quote from Ten Hag. What the hell has he been smoking?

It's an article from a month ago that took a quote out of context...which you know if you've seen it on ESPN.

It's an article from a month ago that took a quote out of context...which you know if you've seen it on ESPN.
The article I read on the bbc may well have been nicked from ESPN, as there was no source quoted I can't say but, nothing on the bbc indicated that. It carried quotes from Ten Hag about Rashford and direct comparison to M'bappe.
It is certainly being told (retold?) as though he is second best in the world.

The article I read on the bbc may well have been nicked from ESPN, as there was no source quoted I can't say but, nothing on the bbc indicated that. It carried quotes from Ten Hag about Rashford and direct comparison to M'bappe.
It is certainly being told (retold?) as though he is second best in the world.

I'll post it for you:

Marcus Rashford: Manchester United striker compared to Kylian Mbappe by Erik ten Hag​

By Simon Stone
BBC Sport

11 December 2022

Quote: "When Marcus' positioning is on the back of the defending line, there is almost no better player in the world. There is [only] Mbappe in this moment."

No mention in the article of when the comments were actually made by ten Hag. The implication in the article is that it was news.

I'll post it for you:

Marcus Rashford: Manchester United striker compared to Kylian Mbappe by Erik ten Hag​

By Simon Stone
BBC Sport

11 December 2022

Quote: "When Marcus' positioning is on the back of the defending line, there is almost no better player in the world. There is [only] Mbappe in this moment."

No mention in the article of when the comments were actually made by ten Hag. The implication in the article is that it was news.
Simon Stone - how are we funding him?
BBC = unfit for purpose.

Amazon are the latest company to be linked with buying Manchester United - but the Glazers' asking price of about £7bn is believed to be unrealistic by industry experts. (Mail)

BBC Gossip.
Rags get ready for a wave of cheap far eastern squad members.

Manchester United will activate contract options for former Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 32, England left-back Luke Shaw, 27, and Brazil midfielder Fred, 29, as well as England striker Marcus Rashford, 25, and Portugal right-back Diogo Dalot, 23. (Manchester Evening News)

Christmas come early - get in there :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.