United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulator: complete nonsense and the PL will pay for it.
The article was a bit all over the place:

Regulator won't diverge from UK position on foreign policy. So allied nations (mentions Saudi and Qatar) free to invest in the game as long as can pass new owners' test
Regulator won't impact new owners from Saudi or Qatar for United and Liverpool on human rights grounds
Regulator will be more robust on what "some claim is state sponsorship of clubs like Manchester City"

I had a quick read of the report again and couldn't see anything about any of these issues in there. Maybe I missed it, but, unless Draper has some leaked information about what will happen, which is unlikely, he is just making up some stuff for the United and Liverpool fans out there.

The article was a bit all over the place:

Regulator won't diverge from UK position on foreign policy. So allied nations (mentions Saudi and Qatar) free to invest in the game as long as can pass new owners' test
Regulator won't impact new owners from Saudi or Qatar for United and Liverpool on human rights grounds
Regulator will be more robust on what "some claim is state sponsorship of clubs like Manchester City"

I had a quick read of the report again and couldn't see anything about any of these issues in there. Maybe I missed it, but, unless Draper has some leaked information about what will happen, which is unlikely, he is just making up some stuff for the United and Liverpool fans out there.

But are you suggesting that Draper is just another rag/dipper whore ?

Surely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.