United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is , ten hag doesn’t want ronaldo , he’s told him , and ronaldo has said ok I,ll leave but only if you make it look like I was the instigator.

You maybe be right, because there is no doubt that the **** will always want it to be all about him.

Whatever the truth about his signing, this has been one spectacular and glorious fuck up for the " greatest club in the world " and their billions of fake supporters.

Last edited:
You maybe be right, because there is no doubt that the **** will always want it to be all about him.

Whatever the truth about his signing, this has been one spectacular and glorious fuck up for the " greatest club in the world " and their billions of fake supporters.
A fuck up ! How can you say his signing has been a fuck up ?
Just because they finished second with a settled squad, only to sign him and finish 6th (just) with a totally suicidal, argumentative bunch of rabble doesn't mean they fucked up.

Some posters on here I don't know, (shakes head and walks away)

:-)

Oh come on, I know the sun is out, the ice creams are tasty and life is good, BUT this thread was nearly on page 2.
You have a duty it is a simple one, laugh at these sad fuckers at every opportunity.

Never forget.
Never forgive
To be on the safe side Ric should sanction a bot that every 15 mins posts one of...

SCUM!

Delusional cockwombles

Laughing stock

It should have been ten

Once a day it should also post one of Mat's salutes and once a week the masterpiece that is the Howson might as well.. vid

That should cover 80% of the discourse required in relation to that increasingly irrelevant bunch of twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.