United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL,De jong now giving 10 reasons why he won’t join the Scum. hehehe

I wonder if he was lazy and wrote

They’re F*cking Sh*t 10 times on a piece of paper.

Reason #5 was that he thought they were ‘un equipo gafado’.

F78FA777-09D1-4162-B059-8531185298C6.jpeg
Having said that, sport.es is as deludedly optimistic about Barça’s chances this season as the wackier fringes of Red Cafe are about the Scum’s. Looks like de Jong has found his own Shit Show to wallow in; doesn’t need to find another.

That's a monumental embarrassement for united.

I shudder to think how much the media would run with it if a player publicised a list of 10 reasons they don't want to join us. That's fucking insane!
Yeah, I just translated it: embarrassing isn't sufficient a word to describe the swamp-dwellers. Their failure to qualify for CL football was always going to cost them...heavily. But not just financially, either.
They are being looked upon as yesterday's team, someone who was famous once but not anymore. Like those nostalgia bands from the 80's and so on, still trying desperately hard to shine in the spotlight, but instead of playing all the big famous venues as they did their heyday, they are now reduced to playing the club circuit alongside Bobby Davro and Timmy Mallett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.