United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rashford will go to PSG.

Apparently Mbappe is on a promise.

This can only be a good thing as I've said before I believe Neymar will be thrown in to sweetener the deal.

Ten Weeks won't get a say in the matter, as it will be Neymar who can sell more shirts and it will be worth more to the Glazers.

We all know Neymar will hold everything what they have built so far. back.
If you think that a) PSG would actually swap Neymar for Rashford and b) that that would somehow be bad for United, then we must be watching a different sport!

Rashy is a no-trick pony who can run fast. As we saw for England he has no anticipation, doesn't bring others into play, and usually shoots from any angle.

But certainly before the France game, their fans were asked to name English players they feared.

Pretty much, the names they gave were Kane, Bellingham, Foden.......and sir findus!

I hope he does rather laughably get a move to PSG, Real, Barca etc. He will get found out there, just as he's been found out here.
By everybody but rags' managers and the British sports media.

It's a great point that hasn't really been covered properly. I wonder how easy it will be for prospective buyers to take a look at the state of the Cayman Island accounts. No one knows what is happening behind the scenes in the Glazer operation and no one in the media has ever asked serious questions about how they operate. It would be a hell of a risk to take on.
I think they could be in the shit, financially. It’s certainly perfectly plausible. Can’t see their mall holdings doing anything but haemorrhaging cash, especially given the tertiary (or worse) nature of most of their locations. The occupancy rate must be through the floor, with little alternative use for most sites. Think that business model could be utterly fucked. Think they may need to liquidate this asset to keep the whole deck of cards upright.

Contrast these two stories. The Telegraph is broadly correct and balanced. The SKY article presents this latest commercial disaster as a positive for United with no mention of the background context. Totally biased coverage from SKY as usual.

The "rewards" of their gradual decline are beginning to bite

Another day, another half dozen top players the scum are interested in signing………….

they are going back in Jan though it seems mate. One of my supplier reps goes to all the home games in their equivalent of our chairmans suite at the swamp and speaks to the board etc alot as they supply stuff to the rags and they are rumoured to be making £150m available in Jan as they know they have to get top 4? That Gakpo is pretty much done to them for early Jan and unfortunately if he hits the ground running is a cracking signing for them for £50m ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.