United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are looking a bit better recently and now they have “lost” Ronaldo I can’t see that changing. Hopefully we will give them a good hiding soon to put them back in their box.

They are looking a bit better recently and now they have “lost” Ronaldo I can’t see that changing. Hopefully we will give them a good hiding soon to put them back in their box.
Weird how that 6-3 still irks me, should have been a history defining scoreline if we’d have carried on.

Weird how that 6-3 still irks me, should have been a history defining scoreline if we’d have carried on.

Yeah it’s strange that at the end of the game it didn’t quite feel as joyful as it should off it you get me? We could have fucked them up big time but made changes and then were just plain stupid in the last few minutes

They’ve probably finally landed on a decent panic signing in Casemiro tbf. Might only get a couple years out of him though with any luck.

My red mates are raving about him and his performance against Forest. We all know over the years he has been a class DM. He is 31 in a few weeks though. Let’s see him boss it against us and other top quality teams.

My red mates are raving about him and his performance against Forest. We all know over the years he has been a class DM. He is 31 in a few weeks though. Let’s see him boss it against us and other top quality teams.
31 isn’t that old in the current game though is it?
He’s perhaps the only player of theirs that I think would improve our starting 11. Id maybe take rat boy too for the bench, play him in the games we rest KDB.
No room for any others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.