United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to see them getting 3 points, but unfortunately they do need to keep up some level of consistency to keep the scruffy scousers out the top 4

Ideally they both find a way to get relegated, but as long as the outcome is the scousers out the top 4 then I'll take whatever has to happen to make that possible

Hate to see them getting 3 points, but unfortunately they do need to keep up some level of consistency to keep the scruffy scousers out the top 4

Ideally they both find a way to get relegated, but as long as the outcome is the scousers out the top 4 then I'll take whatever has to happen to make that possible
I feel the same.

Despite all logic, I hate the scousers more than the rags. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Actually, I’d say I hate Spurs more so than the rags. If all 3 could avoid CL places fantastic, but if I had to pick one club to occupy them, it would be the rags, through gritted teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.