United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about Rashford himself, but his sister lives near us and there‘s often a smell of weed emanating from their house. It’s really incongruous as everyone else is a cheese & wine kind of family, but they and their hangers on lower the tone.

Rashford drives like a prick on a development with lots of kids and pets around, so much for caring about society. Yesterday there were a few people about his age visiting that house in Lamborghini SUVs etc, so could well have been a drug party he was involved in. Or it may be something totally innocent, I’ve no evidence.
Sister's name begin with C? If so, I used to work with her.

I've said it on here before but I've heard a few bits from someone who works for the rags and Rashford was (well still is) one of the biggest problems in the squad.

It's not the first time he's turned up late, they were made to report to the training ground on their usual day off after they were beaten by Wolves last season, only to be sent home after signing in (just to get them out of bed and have the inconvenience) - Saint Marcus was half an hour late, saw all the others getting back into their cars so turned round and fucked off without signing in. Got fined for it.

Apparently his entourage are a bunch of wankers too.

These cunts having only 4 points less than us is so fucking annoying and frustrating, totally reflects the way that they are assisted by PiGMOL and the media whores, because it isn't due to their " style or class ".

Wish them a fucking miserable and trophyless 2023 and then see how
" chirpy " their knownowt lemmings are .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.