United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag saying Ronaldo not for sale and in their plans = we cant get rid of him due to what we pay him and our sponsors have told us we have to keep him

Haha funny how they change tact to he can go to he ain’t for sale! I bet Ten bob wanted him gone!

Ten Hag saying Ronaldo not for sale and in their plans = we cant get rid of him due to what we pay him and our sponsors have told us we have to keep him
I dont see them letting him go on a free - And i dont see anyone paying a fee to the rags and paying his massive wages. So he will stay. Lol.

Yeah, I just translated it: embarrassing isn't sufficient a word to describe the swamp-dwellers. Their failure to qualify for CL football was always going to cost them...heavily. But not just financially, either.
They are being looked upon as yesterday's team, someone who was famous once but not anymore. Like those nostalgia bands from the 80's and so on, still trying desperately hard to shine in the spotlight, but instead of playing all the big famous venues as they did their heyday, they are now reduced to playing the club circuit alongside Bobby Davro and Timmy Mallett.
Or Jimmy Savile.

Puzzling what is going on at the rags they don’t seem to be very active in the transfer market. You think the new manager would have given them a wish list of players and they would have bern proactive getting them onboard when the curtain came down on last season. They are now one week into pre season and not much is happening, are we expecting more last minute daftness from them like they did in late August 2021?
I expect they are very active, but nobody wants to sign for them. Quelle domage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.