United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a truly special breed (not in any good way ) and perform lots of mental gymnastics to try and justify the multitude of fuck-ups by their management.

None I have ever spoken to acknowledge the Goven Bully's row with Colmore and the Rock of Gibralter issue as the thing which left the club exposed to the Glazer take over.

The majority know fuck all about the club they purport to support .
Mental gymnastics, that is exactly what it was. Weird logic from a well spoken guy.

We all know why Ericsson has not signed yet it will save them millions he probably sign a week before the season starts! Being in a free and they say he is getting three times more than at Brentford I presume he be on at least 250/300k a week…
No doubt, Eriksen will be proclaimed as a lifelong rag, if and when he signs.

Was he wearing his Ronaldo shirt he bought in the summer, when they thought they were back to being arrogant glory hunters

Hahahaha
He had actually been on a bike ride and then a few beers after, so I thought maybe he was pissed or had heatstroke. No, he was genuinely serious about his claims.

Mental gymnastics, that is exactly what it was. Weird logic from a well spoken guy.

Most of the rag supporters I know ( and bother with ) are intelligent and successful individuals but all have a mental block where that fucking shithouse of a club are concerned.

Fucking weird imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.