United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have but that doesn’t take away from the fact that you still have to beat whoever you play, which is just what that they have been doing.
They’ll be at the halfway mark after they play us next Saturday, and if they beat us we’ll only be one point ahead of them despite their horrendous start to the season.

I sincerely hope that we thrash them soundly, but I don’t always get what I hope for - as some of our recent results against so called easy opposition (eg.Everton and Brentford) demonstrate.

IMO banging the drum and shouting that they’re absolutely shite is RAWK level delusion when they are quite clearly and demonstrably the 4th best performing team in what is arguably the toughest league in world football at the moment.

And there’s worst news to come because tent peg is currently forced to utilise players that can’t work in his preferred systems of play - just imagine how Pep’s style would be cramped by having a keeper who can’t distribute and is useless behind a high line (like DeGea) playing for us?
IMO their results show that they’re already opposition that needs to be respected (in footballing terms) and when tent peg gets abother handful of players that can play the way he wants they’ll start winning stuff again, regardless of how often and how loudly our supporters ‘prove’ their worth as true City supporters by shouting that the rags are shite.

Not a sweet thought but the truth isn’t made of sugar.
He’s a very decent coach but the entire club and set up is rotten, from top to bottom. Putting a sticking plaster on a severed limb may stop a little bit of the bleeding but not much
No ridiculously kind run of fixtures will convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Neville talking about the rags ain’t going to splash the cash because of the imminent selling of the club! Imminent!? Does he know something no one else does?!
Not only does ferret-face not know something no one else does, he knows very little of what most people know.

He’s a very decent coach but the entire club and set up is rotten, from top to bottom. Putting a sticking plaster on a severed limb may stop a little bit of the bleeding but not much
No ridiculously kind run of fixtures will convince me otherwise.

So you think that they’ve had a ‘ridiculously kind‘ run of fixtures - you’ve got me baffled mate because they’re 17 games into the season, they’ve played almost exactly the same teams that we’ve played / had almost exactly the same run of fixtures that we’ve had.

We’re one of only 2 PL teams they’ve not played.
They play us next weekend and if they beat us they’re only one point behind us.
You putting it down to them having had preferable league opposition to date is weird as fuck if you don’t mind me saying ;-)

Last edited:
I refuse to fear a side we utterly embarrassed and humiliated three months ago

So, on that basis you’re terrified of us playing Brentford due to them humiliating us on our own turf then?

I can only think that trying to get anything other than a deluded view out of you is what it must be like for dippers who try to put forward sensible views on rawk.

So you think that they’ve had a ‘ridiculously kind‘ run of fixtures - you’ve got me baffled mate because they’re 17 games into the season, they’ve almost played almost exactly the same teams that we’ve played / had almost exactly the same run of fixtures that we’ve had.

We’re one of only 2 PL teams they’ve not played.
They play us next weekend and if they beat us they’re only one point behind us.
You putting it down to them having had preferable league opposition to date is weird as fuck if you don’t mind me saying ;-)
I’m talking about their recent ‘unbeaten run’ which is getting enough media hype to frighten the likes of you and which has included the mighty Sherif Tiraspol, Omonia Nicosia (twice) Villa Forest Bournemouth Everton (twice) Fulham Wolves West Ham Burnley. Not considering that a kind run of fixtures is ‘a bit weird’ (also including a defeat to Villa, draws with Chelsea and Newcastle and a sole win over Spurs)

So, on that basis you’re terrified of us playing Brentford due to them humiliating us on our own turf then?

I can only think that trying to get anything other than a deluded view out of you is what it must be like for dippers who try to put forward sensible views on rawk.
You go and cosplay ‘reasonable rawk poster’ (and fucking LOL at that btw) all you like
Weird that being confident on a City forum that City will beat what the entire world outside their fanbase accepts is a vastly inferior team is now ‘deluded’
Kinell, what has happened to our fanbase? It’s derby week FFS

I’m talking about their recent ‘unbeaten run’ which is getting enough media hype to frighten the likes of you and which has included the mighty Sherif Tiraspol, Omonia Nicosia (twice) Villa Forest Bournemouth Everton (twice) Fulham Wolves West Ham Burnley. Not considering that a kind run of fixtures is ‘a bit weird’ (also including a defeat to Villa, draws with Chelsea and Newcastle and a sole win over Spurs)

As shocking as it may seem, all teams in the PL play all other PL teams twice every season.

We’re 17 games in and the rags are 4 points behind us, but you’ve somehow managed to get it into your melon that it’s all down to them having a favourable run of games.

We’re on the cusp of the halfway point in the season and if you can’t understand that means that their points total to date is a product of a run of games almost exactly the same as ours then there’s no hope for you mate.

As shocking as it may seem, all teams in the PL play all other PL teams twice every season.

We’re 17 games in and the rags are 4 points behind us, but you’ve somehow managed to get it into your melon that it’s all down to them having a favourable run of games.

We’re on the cusp of the halfway point in the season and if you can’t understand that means that their points total to date is a product of a run of games almost exactly the same as ours then there’s no hope for you mate.
No, once agin as you seem incapble of reading or reasoning. They’ve had a favourable run since the derby when they have played all the PL’s bottom feeders and some European teams who might struggle to survive in the championship.
That seems to have turned them into Pep’s peak Barca in the feeble minds of fanny wipes like you who seem to show little faith in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.