United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to fear a side we utterly embarrassed and humiliated three months ago
Spot-on. The only way United can beat us is if they play out of their skin and we play terribly. There is a remote chance of this happening but that's the only chance they have. We all get nervous before Derby matches. It is ingrained in City fans. They have beaten us once out of the last 10 fixtures at Old Trafford. In most of those games we have destroyed them. I'll be there on Saturday and remain very confident.

You go and cosplay ‘reasonable rawk poster’ (and fucking LOL at that btw) all you like
Weird that being confident on a City forum that City will beat what the entire world outside their fanbase accepts is a vastly inferior team is now ‘deluded’
Kinell, what has happened to our fanbase? It’s derby week FFS
Flappers aren't just for Christmas pal

No, once agin as you seem incapble of reading or reasoning. They’ve had a favourable run since the derby when they have played all the PL’s bottom feeders and some European teams who might struggle to survive in the championship.
That seems to have turned them into Pep’s peak Barca in the feeble minds of fanny wipes like you who seem to show little faith in our team

All I’ve done is draw your attention to the fact that you talk absolute bollox, pal

It’s not my fault that you can’t understand the fact that the rags being only 4 points adrift of us as we’re about to hit the halfway point in the season, after we’ve both played almost exactly the same teams, means that they’ve not had a favourable run of games compared to us or, indeed to any other team in the PL.
That’s how the Premier League works and if you’re ever going to be taken seriously on a football forum then you really need to set about learning that.

You being too stupid to understand simple facts doesn’t make me a fanny wiper, it just let’s the world know that you‘re an idiot.

Keep on posting your childish insults and I’ll keep on pointing out how tediously deluded you are.

PS. You should change your user name. I know some good lads from Longsight, they’re switched on kinda guys and you’ll be an embarrassment to them

All I’ve done is draw your attention to the fact that you talk absolute bollox, pal

It’s not my fault that you can’t understand the fact that the rags being only 4 points adrift of us as we’re about to hit the halfway point in the season, after we’ve both played almost exactly the same teams, means that they’ve not had a favourable run of games compared to us or, indeed to any other team in the PL.
That’s how the Premier League works and if you’re ever going to be taken seriously on a football forum then you really need to set about learning that.

You being too stupid to understand simple facts doesn’t make me a fanny wiper, it just let’s the world know that you‘re an idiot.

Keep on posting your childish insults and I’ll keep on pointing out how tediously deluded you are.

PS. You should change your user name. I know some good lads from Longsight, they’re switched on kinda guys and you’ll be an embarrassment to them

It's not who, but when.

If I fight five journeymen boxers in succession and KO them all in the first round, it gives a warped perspective of form.

Especially so, if another opponent has already fought those same journeymen, but perhaps those bouts were interspersed with greater tests against more seasoned opponents.

All about timings. Very reason Solskjaer was installed in the caretaker job at United when he was.

Very reason most clubs sack a manager when a more favourable set of fixtures are on the horizon.

It's not who, but when.

If I fight five journeymen boxers in succession and KO them all in the first round, it gives a warped perspective of form.

Especially so, if another opponent has already fought those same journeymen, but perhaps those bouts were interspersed with greater tests against more seasoned opponents.

All about timings. Very reason Solskjaer was installed in the caretaker job at United when he was.

Very reason most clubs sack a manager when a more favourable set of fixtures are on the horizon.
Exactly.

Not going to derail this thread anymore, on ignore now as you are clearly hard of thinking
FWIW I’ve never met anybody from Longsight who would be happy to be described in such a patronising Rishi Sunak/Prince William way as ‘a switched on kinda guy’

If Weghorst is the answer then it was a fucking stupid question
Brilliant, a like (which I've pressed) isn't sufficient for this.
A 6'6" forward who cannot get in Burnleys team, a Burnley team that is currently scoring goals for fun, that is top of their league is now the raggie answer. Just fuck off, not you @Nellies left peg them lot

It's not who, but when.

Ah Tolm, tolm mate, you've just brought a tear to my eye. Noddy, what a manager, what an icon, hero, defender of the free, everything.
In Derby week can I raise a glass to Ole Gunner Solihull or whatever he's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.