United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers with those cheap defenders!

Yeah, good shout. They signed that Davies guy from Preston. But at least had the decency to let him quietly leave without playing, when they realised how shit he was. Think he was decent for Preston though.

Maybe should knock this on the head actually until Saturday afternoon at least.

The BBC trying desperately to forge a rivalry between the rags and red scouse women's teams to keep them relevant
Or they’re trying to promote the women’s game and give it the same importance as the men’s? I don’t have a problem with this article.

Or they’re trying to promote the women’s game and give it the same importance as the men’s? I don’t have a problem with this article.
Never seen them "big up" the Manchester derby.
The only thing they are promoting is clicks by both sets of fans whilst trying.to make something out of something that doesn't exist.

I can see the logic. It gives them a plan B from the bench, and a focal point to their attack that will instantly be more mobile and team orientated than plastic boy. Their fast, wide players can do damage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.