United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lad started at our place about 9 months ago. Has never spoken about football until yesterday. A few of the Newcastle fans were discussing the possibility of them winning the Carbou cup. This idiot then spouts up "you'll get smashed of us in the final". AT this point I never realised he was one of them. So I stirred it up by saying I thought it would be Forest V Soton in the final. The Toon fans realised what I was doing & didn't bite but this sent the knobhead away spouting Manure being the bestest ever and he has supported them for 30 years. So I then asked him if he was going to the derby. You can guess the reply............."I've never been to see them live as it's impossible to get tickets". At this point I pretended to go on the website and told him we could get 2 tickets for the game, should I get him one. As night follows day he was too busy today.
One of the most obnoxious pricks I have ever encountered. He still doesn't realise I support City as he was too obsessed with his beloved reds. TWAT

A lad started at our place about 9 months ago. Has never spoken about football until yesterday. A few of the Newcastle fans were discussing the possibility of them winning the Carbou cup. This idiot then spouts up "you'll get smashed of us in the final". AT this point I never realised he was one of them. So I stirred it up by saying I thought it would be Forest V Soton in the final. The Toon fans realised what I was doing & didn't bite but this sent the knobhead away spouting Manure being the bestest ever and he has supported them for 30 years. So I then asked him if he was going to the derby. You can guess the reply............."I've never been to see them live as it's impossible to get tickets". At this point I pretended to go on the website and told him we could get 2 tickets for the game, should I get him one. As night follows day he was too busy today.
One of the most obnoxious pricks I have ever encountered. He still doesn't realise I support City as he was too obsessed with his beloved reds. TWAT
He's got a point to be fair, they've got a centuries long season ticket waiting list don't you know.............,

So a typical Rag then.

Ah the old ''can't get tickets excuse'' not heard that one for a while. Glad to hear it's still getting wheeled out. Classic

I always get told about these massive rags that are such big fans they went on the stadium tour. They never try and get a match ticket but see some stadium tour as some kind of badge of honour. I get it from my mrs friends “oh so and so is a huge red, here’s a picture of him on the stadium tour” so fucking what he wants to try going when there’s actually a game on the soft bellend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.