United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunts crawling out the woodwork can't remember the last time I got a cocky txt off one of them before a derby

I never send any pre or post game texts regardless of the result. Just let them stew in their own irrelevance, I find it riles them even more. Strange bunch.

If any of them ask if I'm not going to mention it I tell them I'm not bothered as Liverpool are our rivals. Karma is a woman isn't it?!

All of a sudden these cunts love football again.
Get to fuck.

These lot are the biggest mardarses out there, we know it and they know it, after years of saying they are done and they want every manager out , they suddenly think they are the dogs bollocks because they are on a roll.

I really want us to put these gobshites back in their box today and some.

Big high profile game - I'd have thought that it was a great time for a demonstration against the current owners (or the new ones tbf ) from the green and gold diehards, especially as they can't be fined for another stadium invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.