United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the fools gloating is winding me up more than it should do.
If you weren't into football and you stumbled across the media frenzy surrounding there phoenix like rise from the ashes, you'd be forgiven for thinking they were referring to Brazil of the 70s or peak Madrid levels of greatness.
But no, this is a team who where getting played of the park, couldn't get a touch of the ball, getting embarrassed again on there own patch until the cheating twats and there cohorts jumped into action, our heads dropped knowing full well we were getting stiched up to fuck.
We're not playing that well at the minute but we're a million miles better than those scruffy cunts.

If you weren't into football and you stumbled across the media frenzy surrounding there phoenix like rise from the ashes, you'd be forgiven for thinking they were referring to Brazil of the 70s or peak Madrid levels of greatness.
But no, this is a team who where getting played of the park, couldn't get a touch of the ball, getting embarrassed again on there own patch until the cheating twats and there cohorts jumped into action, our heads dropped knowing full well we were getting stiched up to fuck.
We're not playing that well at the minute but we're a million miles better than those scruffy cunts.

Surely nobody can be surprised by the behaviour of their fuckwits ?

Was building whilst on their unbeaten run, but to have got the 3 points , and they won't give a flying fuck about the " circumstances " surrounding the goal, will just make them more arrogant and cocky .

Their " fans " are not the brightest of human beings and are only concerned about being " the greatest team in the world " again, with playing style and helpful decisions being the least of their concerns. Have always been like this and will never ever have any dignity or genuine class as supporters.

Fuck 'em !

I like this

I believe in Equal opportunities and don’t discriminate between Rags and Dippers.
Hate both equally with a passion.
However occasionally I have to award the Gnats Cock trophy and it goes to TWGT for their unbridled cheating last Saturday.
Could have just said their all cnuts !

Last edited:
Apparently he has a Chavski season ticket, so he has the right profile, maybe he lost his Oldham accent too , so he can join in with knees up mother brown songs on SMB way when they play, its Like watching Scrooge the musical darn there………thank you very much, thank you very much, you can almost hear em all now this news broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.