United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true Webb is bringing Mike Riley back to referee the Arsenal game?
Any excuse to post this. Whatever we think of what happened to us last weekend with that goal of theirs being allowed, this is without doubt the most bent refereeing display in Premier League history:

Never mind. :-)

Karma‘s a woman.

I bet the Rags thought they were closing in on our record 18 match winning run, with 10 wins on the run before tonight’s draw against Palace.
To be fair we won 18 league games in a row
They beat Charlton, Burnley villa, Everton on the cups
And managed to avoid games against arsenal Chelsea Newcastle Liverpool spurs Brighton within that run

Watching the (call me the Fonz) Antony telling the Rat to fuck off in the 1st half was comedy gold.
Quite a few little egos over at the swamp these days I've noticed
That Gazpacho seems to give it back a bit too I’ve noticed, not beyond him telling more senior players what they should have done or should be doing, tbh I quite like that in him, still an ugly chav looking tramp with shit teeth though.

Any excuse to post this. Whatever we think of what happened to us last weekend with that goal of theirs being allowed, this is without doubt the most bent refereeing display in Premier League history:

Easy to see how that twat ended up as head of referees. After that performance he should of never been allowed on a football pitch again. It's the commentary as well, not a lot as changed really.

Hearing all week before last nights game that if the rags can go to Arsenal and win they are in the title race.

What decade do they think it is?

Is Tony Blair Pm?
Can you rent out Titanic from Blockbuster on VHS?
Has Gerri left the Spice Girls yet?

The giddy fucks are like us under Keegan, only turn up for the derby. Not a chance a team with a goal difference of 8 can win the league.

Easy to see how that twat ended up as head of referees. After that performance he should of never been allowed on a football pitch again. It's the commentary as well, not a lot as changed really.
Riley was frightened to death of going off the pitch at FT or HT with Ferguson glowering if he'd given as much as a throw-in the Rags way. That was the most appalling demonstration of bent reffing you would find on video.

Laporte was dismissed for a foul that was much nearer the halfway line than that assault of Camel Gob on Freddie L!

Amazing how i didnt from any Rags last night
Saturday night they wouldnt leave me alone
Amazing eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.