United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it on last night with about 10mins left they are bang average and with 19 games to go there players are starting look really tired! They’ll be fighting for too four

with 19 games to go there players are starting look really tired!
Ten rags player rotation policy is virtually non-existent.
bKnQ1aE.gif

Hearing all week before last nights game that if the rags can go to Arsenal and win they are in the title race.

What decade do they think it is?

Is Tony Blair Pm?
Can you rent out Titanic from Blockbuster on VHS?
Has Gerri left the Spice Girls yet?

The giddy fucks are like us under Keegan, only turn up for the derby. Not a chance a team with a goal difference of 8 can win the league.
I tend to agree. However the cynic in me is thinking the "interested parties" would like to create a duel for the red masses to lap up, you know how fucking daft they are. I know this sounds a bit far fetched but after that derby fiasco who knows.

I tend to agree. However the cynic in me is thinking the "interested parties" would like to create a duel for the red masses to lap up, you know how fucking daft they are. I know this sounds a bit far fetched but after that derby fiasco who knows.

Not far fetched at all Roachy, more like nail on the head .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.