United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the got fucked,,if we're going to win it we will on our own
Are you confident Marco? Potentially 8 pts clear with 18 to play...(IF they win their game in hand)...we will lose how many points in last 18 games -- i think 7 - 9 so...Arsenal have to lose 17 points n last 18 games...no way are they losing that many IF they win game in hand. I think we will draw both our games if i'm honest. Gap s too big i agree with Pep

It’s all well and good having the two games against them to reduce the deficit but the way they’re playing there’s as much chance of it increasing than not.

Need to hope their levels drop.

Are you confident Marco? Potentially 8 pts clear with 18 to play...(IF they win their game in hand)...we will lose how many points in last 18 games -- i think 7 - 9 so...Arsenal have to lose 17 points n last 18 games...no way are they losing that many IF they win game in hand. I think we will draw both our games if i'm honest. Gap s too big i agree with Pep
Pep didn’t say the league was out of the reach. He said it will be if we don’t up our game.

Last minute defeat!?!

Oh no.....................

View attachment 66776
The two extra points are huge for Arsenal...potential 8 points clear - that's a huge gap considering we are not looking like a twenty game unbeaten run type team. was praying for a rag win as they are poor..got lucky v us, and we played into their hands

Fuck the Rags doing us any favour. Draw would have been decent but even then we would have had a weeks worth of fluff and guff about how they are back in contention for the League.
Let others takes points off the Arse including ourselves.
Fuck the Rags unless there is no other option.
Draw would have been VERY important...i think we will drop points, even if we beat the Arse...we will lose a couple more...Arsenal's 2 extra points today...FUCK

The two extra points are huge for Arsenal...potential 8 points clear - that's a huge gap considering we are not looking like a twenty game unbeaten run type team. was praying for a rag win as they are poor..got lucky v us, and we played into their hands
But the beauty is if we don't win the league it won't be because of the rags not taking further points off Arsenal, it'll be something similar to what Guardiola suggested after the Spurs game.

Therefore, I can take great delight in them having to stomach a last minute winner................. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.