United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Man Utd explored possibility of Griezmann signing'

Did they really?

I explored the possibilty of going on a date with Katie Perry but only got as far as actually thinking about it.

Bless sky sports for keeping the red mardarses chins up after yesterday, just as night follows day.
As night follows day, so the media will do their very best to ensure positive news for their favourite of the two red shirted clubs after a defeat. Only surprise is that it's not Mbappe they are 'thinking of signing.'

'Man Utd explored possibility of Griezmann signing'

Did they really?

I explored the possibilty of going on a date with Katie Perry but only got as far as actually thinking about it.

Bless sky sports for keeping the red mardarses chins up after yesterday, just as night follows day.

Griezmann is exactly the kind of billy big bollocks attention seeking overpriced hype merchant that the rags would be all over tbh.

And they never learn.

Since the post world cup restart, Rashford supposedly in the form of his life scored a goal a game, Haaland, apparently in a goal drought, makes the side worse etc also has a goal a game...

I’m surprised to see the boy wonder hasn’t even actually reached double figures in the league yet. I was assuming he was on about 30 before I checked.

In fact Haaland has more goals in the last 2 and half seasons than the new Pele has in his eight years in the first team.

I was actually watching ssn when the news “broke”, about greizmann fuckin embarrassing how sky try to keep the rags relivant, it almost became yellow banner breaking news!! they tried LAST SEASON to sign a way past his best player,LAST SEASON we tried to sign the 2nd best striker in europe, any mention of that sky?? oh & by the way sky we upgraded to the best striker in the world this season :)

I was actually watching ssn when the news “broke”, about greizmann fuckin embarrassing how sky try to keep the rags relivant, it almost became yellow banner breaking news!! they tried LAST SEASON to sign a way past his best player,LAST SEASON we tried to sign the 2nd best striker in europe, any mention of that sky?? oh & by the way sky we upgraded to the best striker in the world this season :)

It literally was yellow banner breaking news earlier this morning that United ladies are going to play a game of football against West Ham ladies at Old Trafford at some point later in the season.

I'm getting a whiff of Ferguson about this United team lately. Winning games when they're playing shit, getting late late goals. I know they lost to Arsenal (which didn't really shock me tbh given Arsenal's form) but they're looking like they could start challenging for the title again soon and I don't like it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.