United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a whiff of Ferguson about this United team lately. Winning games when they're playing shit, getting late late goals. I know they lost to Arsenal (which didn't really shock me tbh given Arsenal's form) but they're looking like they could start challenging for the title again soon and I don't like it at all.
Behave mate, we bossed them 2nd half as per usual until var stepped in, arsenal battered them y’day, in fairness arsenal are a quality team, shithouse rags will be lucky to make top four, still being light years behind manchester’s finest :)

I'm getting a whiff of Ferguson about this United team lately. Winning games when they're playing shit, getting late late goals. I know they lost to Arsenal (which didn't really shock me tbh given Arsenal's form) but they're looking like they could start challenging for the title again soon and I don't like it at all.

I’m getting more a whiff of Solskjaer. Wasn’t he statistically United’s greatest ever manager after about six months or some shit?

I agree. Ten hag seems to be doing the right things. But they dont have the owners we have, they're in the middle of selling to new owners, utds squad has too many old, poor, lazy players to change it even for next season.

Behave mate, we bossed them 2nd half as per usual until var stepped in, arsenal battered them y’day, in fairness arsenal are a quality team, shithouse rags will be lucky to make top four, still being light years behind manchester’s finest :) ONLY!
Slight edit :-)

To think that the rags turned down the opportunity of signing Cackpoo because they had better alternatives, then they got Gout Legworst.
tu3xhUI.gif
From what I've seen of Gaspo , rags got the best deal.

Behave mate, we bossed them 2nd half as per usual until var stepped in, arsenal battered them y’day, in fairness arsenal are a quality team, shithouse rags will be lucky to make top four, still being light years behind manchester’s finest :)

Lucky to make top four?
Really?
That was a post based on your emotional wishes rather than on how they’re actually playing wasn’t it?

They have 10 home and 8 away games left to play and they’ve played both us and the Arse twice now, they’ve had a tougher start to the season than we have and consequently have an easier run-in.
They dropped 6 points (against Brentford & Brighton) in their first 4 games, when tent peg was trying to play his preferred high line, but he’s since tailored their play to better suit their players shortcomings - and they’ve earned more points than us since then.

On their form in the season to date they’ll make 4th or better unless they fall off a cliff.

Us being 6 points ahead of them with 18 to play is not light years ahead, we’ve still got to play the Arse twice. The rags have that challenge behind them, they’re still in the game and have everything to play for.

PS. I hope they fuck up too but I’m not wearing blinkers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.