United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabitzer signing for them from Bayern Munich it seems. Careers stalled a bit at Bayern, but his last season at Leipzig saw 16 goals and 12 assists and a brace against spurs in the CL R16. Good signing and an improvement on Eriksen regardless of his injury.

Sabitzer signing for them from Bayern Munich it seems. Careers stalled a bit at Bayern, but his last season at Leipzig saw 16 goals and 12 assists and a brace against spurs in the CL R16. Good signing and an improvement on Eriksen regardless of his injury.
Looks like Chelsea could scupper it. Talk about a scatter gun approach. They are like magpies picking up anything shiny.

But the odds on him being able to execute a successful sliding tackle from behind without taking the man out would be less than Elvis being found in a double decker bus on the moon as his track record is not good
You're correct, I was in my local having a drink and didn't pay that much attention, just had a look and as you say it's a bad un, red card deserved.

Could have done a loan swap with Cancelo, possible missed opportunity or we just don't rate him. Can't say I've seen much of him, would he have been a good fit for our squad to deal with the busy schedule we've got coming up?

Could have done a loan swap with Cancelo, possible missed opportunity or we just don't rate him. Can't say I've seen much of him, would he have been a good fit for our squad to deal with the busy schedule we've got coming up?
He’s a good player, but as I said his career really has stalled at Bayern his last start was in September so not really first team fit. He definitely couldn’t have replaced cancelo as he’s an attacking midfielder really who has a good engine on him and can work back. He may have been useful for city in midfield as another option, but definitely wasn’t needed half as much as a fullback. Also wouldn’t have been useful past the end of this season if we bring in some real quality in midfield as he’s not a top tier player- just tidy and solid.

The injury is inevitable, while refs continue to let players get away with reckless tackles. Only surprise is that's its not one of ours that copped it.

But for me this injury is all on PGMOL not doing their job for a number of years.

The injury is inevitable, while refs continue to let players get away with reckless tackles. Only surprise is that's its not one of ours that copped it.

But for me this injury is all on PGMOL not doing their job for a number of years.
Just waiting for Robertson to end a players career, he keeps getting away with bad challenges, he'll keep on doing it if he's not punished.

If he's involved in a bad challenge I hope he's the one on the end of a career ending injury, ala Gaza all those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.