United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame for Erikson. A likeable player, hard no to like him. They have had so many players like that over the years.

Mata, ........

Err, that's it.
Oh I don't know about that, ryan wilson was very well liked by his sister in law I believe.

Official: #mufc confirm Christian Eriksen will be out until late April or early May with an ankle injury

6jy54ty4j.png
Fucking Andy Caroll should not be on a football pitch but in wormwood scrubs the amount of people he’s assaulted

Fucking Andy Caroll should not be on a football pitch but in wormwood scrubs the amount of people he’s assaulted
Don't know if you saw it live but he went in for a slider, it have been pissing down all afternoon, his momentum from hitting the wet pitch took him further through Erickson than he should have done.

I agree though, he's a dirty fucker, should have stayed at the Dippers, he'd get away with it there.

Don't know if you saw it live but he went in for a slider, it have been pissing down all afternoon, his momentum from hitting the wet pitch took him further through Erickson than he should have done.

I agree though, he's a dirty fucker, should have stayed at the Dippers, he'd get away with it there.
But the odds on him being able to execute a successful sliding tackle from behind without taking the man out would be less than Elvis being found in a double decker bus on the moon as his track record is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.