United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cant be allowed to play again. Imagine the issues that will cause in the dressing room alone. Surely they have to terminate his contract.

Varane retiring from International football... is it my imagination or do a large number of rag players retire from International duties at a relatively young age?

Under the pisscan it always felt like a lot of rag players retired early from International football and I always assumed it was down to him bullying and pressuring them into doing so.

Not sure that's the lesson I would take from this mate. Think this is a tale of the horrors of domestic abuse more than anything. Ultimately (I believe) it's the actions of the girl and her family since the incident that will have made prosecution extremely difficult. That's not to say it's her fault of course.

There can't be many cases of successfully sentencing someone for domestic abuse when the victim is still in a relationship with the abuser, surely?

Well said. I feel genuinely bad for the poor girl, between Greenwood, the case being in the national media and her own fucking Dad who seemed to want to play the whole thing down, she really didn't stand a chance.

Greenwood from what I can see, the coercive control charges haven't been dropped? Happy to be corrected on this

He cant be allowed to play again. Imagine the issues that will cause in the dressing room alone. Surely they have to terminate his contract.
When he was arrested United issued this statement -

He remains suspended by the club, pending the outcome of the judicial process.

I look very much doubt that they will allow him to play again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.