United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically these days if you’re a footballer you have a do what the fuck you want and get away with it badge.

His rep is fucked anyway, just based on the recordings alone. That’s how he speaks to women. If the bruising could be proven, he beats them as well.

Vile.

You was being abusive to him in at least 2 posts, or did you mean you wasn't being abusive to me?

Of course i have opinions, it's why i post on this forum! And longer posting history than me? 6 years shorter actually. I'm not sticking up for him. But We have posters on here who support other teams, several Everton fans. All are respectful decent posters, IMO. The ones that wum taking the piss get flirted, and rightly so. Falcao's recent posts seem reasonable enough i think so that's why i replied without the need to be nasty and rude, just because he's a red.
Er not wanting to discuss anything with him is my prerogative.

And to the best of my knowledge I don't recall a conversation with you , and if by any chance , I was rude to you by mistake I apologise.

The op seems to think that everything which is in disagreement with him is an insult !

He has posts in many threads, and most of what he posts I could disagree with, but rather than do that, I do not comment.

I regard him as an attention seeker, knowall, and a flake. Hence my lack of interest in his posts in general, but he was talking about something he had no prior knowledge of, and was critical of my response.

I absolutely have the right to respond exactly as I wish , without seeking approval from others .

If I have crossed any lines, then the mods are at liberty to address them.

Last edited:
So basically these days if you’re a footballer you have a do what the fuck you want and get away with it badge.

Not sure that's the lesson I would take from this mate. Think this is a tale of the horrors of domestic abuse more than anything. Ultimately (I believe) it's the actions of the girl and her family since the incident that will have made prosecution extremely difficult. That's not to say it's her fault of course.

There can't be many cases of successfully sentencing someone for domestic abuse when the victim is still in a relationship with the abuser, surely?

Not sure that's the lesson I would take from this mate. Think this is a tale of the horrors of domestic abuse more than anything. Ultimately (I believe) it's the actions of the girl and her family since the incident that will have made prosecution extremely difficult. That's not to say it's her fault of course.

There can't be many cases of successfully sentencing someone for domestic abuse when the victim is still in a relationship with the abuser, surely?
Did I read it right that her dad was on the rag cunts side in it all?

You was being abusive to him in at least 2 posts, or did you mean you wasn't being abusive to me?

Of course i have opinions, it's why i post on this forum! And longer posting history than me? 6 years shorter actually. I'm not sticking up for him. But We have posters on here who support other teams, several Everton fans. All are respectful decent posters, IMO. The ones that wum taking the piss get flirted, and rightly so. Falcao's recent posts seem reasonable enough i think so that's why i replied without the need to be nasty and rude, just because he's a red.

Having personally had previous experience of Falcao , Means that I should have the right to respond as I see fit.

I don't need an OP telling me how to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.