United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the case has been dropped:

The Crown Prosecution Service said the charges were discontinued after key witnesses withdrew their involvement.

I wonder how much that has cost the club and player to keep her and the family quiet. Absolutely stinks, it's almost as if witnesses have had pressure applied to them. I must have imagined the tape recordings and the assaults that were reported on at the time

Are you fucking mental mate? What part did.the officials play In us getting knocked out by Southampton?
Fucking hell, did the rags force our players to be shit against a shit Southampton team? No
Why are you posting about this in here (a thread about united - not City). Nobody mentioned the Southampton quarter final until you did, the discussion was actually about united v Newcastle in the final, until you decided to change the subject.

If you seriously think that united don't get helped by certain officials you must be blind, and since liverpools demise this year, they seem to be getting even greater help.

This is why the case has been dropped:

The Crown Prosecution Service said the charges were discontinued after key witnesses withdrew their involvement.

I wonder how much that has cost the club and player to keep her and the family quiet. Absolutely stinks, it's almost as if witnesses have had pressure applied to them. I must have imagined the tape recordings and the assaults that were reported on at the time

Please (not just you but many people on this thread) do even a tiny bit of reading on the subject before you go accusing the club of paying off the victim. Mendy stuff was the same, people throwing around assumptions that even a surface understanding of the case would have dispelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.