United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT cleared. The case is not being pursued because (1) Key prosecution witnesses have withdrawn (2) New evidence has come to light. This being the girl and he are back together and she (and others)has withdrawn their evidence. Hence NO CHANCE of a successful prosecution, therefore the charges against him will not be continued. This is NOT cleared of all charges.
I know m'lord, calm down. Did you not see my earlier post to another poster saying I'd read it wrong?

Charges dropped not cleared. We all know what he is. It’s disgusting.

But if she won’t press charges for whatever reason what do you expect. I don’t want to speak out of line but surely that’s just another sign of him controlling her. Horrible prick.

I can’t stand United and anything they stand for but surely he doesn’t go back. That’s a press disaster. I was going to say off to Saudi like some have said but maybe not, these days nothing surprises me.

Cunts, the pair of them.

Him, for what anybody who saw that video.

Her, for making it even more difficult now for women to come forward, wasting the Police and CPS's time, all for a lifetime's supply of Hermes handbags.

Ronaldo was sacked for much less for being critical of the club in that interview.

Let's see if United decide to forgive and forget the video.

I love being a woman sometimes. Good luck to anyone who ever gets abused by a footballer. The law won't protect you.

I wonder if his girlfriend was pressured into dropping the charges.
@FightLikeAGirl I feel sorry for women trying to survive in this male dominated world.
The law was changed so that if a victim withdrew their allegation the CPS could still continue the case.
Her dad started the 'attacks' on her after the gravy train was charged and now he is a free man.
How are women going to get any confidence to report violence after this I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.