United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If tax avoiding rather grizzled ratty Jim triumphs over the qatari "individual" can we start calling him slippy Jim, in tribute to the not so great Jim Leighton?!?!?!
It's all about remembering their 'istreee

;-((

Attachments

• 885dba8af24004f7586ef7e7670dcd7f.jpg
    885dba8af24004f7586ef7e7670dcd7f.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 31
Well let's see how hypocritical United fans are after whoever takes over the swamp dwellers.

They could have owners who are funded by a state with questions over human rights or an owner who is a tax dodger, with him despite having property here, decides to claim his place of residence as Monaco therefore avoiding paying £4 billion pounds in tax.

There will be little media outrage about this. Maybe a couple of voices in the wilderness. Hopefully Martin Samuel exposing the hypocrisy of it all.

One of the Qataris who bid for them is a massive Liverpool fan, a season ticket holder as well. I guess he couldn't stand the scouse racism and pointless virtue signaling so he just went for United instead.

I read this yesterday where the Arabic Liverpool fanbase were having a meltdown, tons of them where putting comments like " I can't believe I support the same club as these racists, We understand why other local rival fans hate Scouse Liverpool fans. They are very racist"

And it's not like United ever struggled spending money past decade, it was about where and how it was spent. New owners don't guarantee anything too different
Complacency will be what kills us. We have to be very careful if we want to maintain our top level status and standards.
The rags will be a huge threat and there’s a scenario where we get deducted points/transfer ban etc and can’t even get top 4 - the appointment after Pep will be absolutely crucial and the club has to get it right.
In the meantime I’ll carry on enjoying this marvellous ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.